Friday, September 30, 2011

End of the year dance party

We had a really fun end of the year party for dance.  One of the families invited all of the dancers, their siblings and parents to come play, swim and BBQ.  I'm pretty sure they are crazy, but the kids had a blast!

Hunter was pretty excited to get to eat chips...we had to tell him to stop running several times.


And then he discovered the water guns and we couldn't get him out of the water.


So what, he's wearing a pink life jacket.....I'm to cheap to spend $30 dollars for something we already own.  Let's just say he's going for the "metro" look and leave it at that.  He's so stinkin' cute.


Hey, you, Mr. GQ man....you've got some brownie on your face! 

Yeah, he doesn't care. I've given up on trying to keep his face clean....he's always eating!


Poor Presley had to sit in the stroller the entire time.  I was so terrified I'd look away for a second and she'd fall in the pool.


Madison had so much fun swimming with friends that I'm pretty sure this was the only time I saw her the entire party.



We're looking forward to another fun swim party next year!

No comments: