Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Post 5


In all my lists of favorite things I haven't yet listed Ryan.  I can't believe it!

He is my most favorite of my favorite things....


This year was a big one for us, we hit 10 years of marriage (if you haven't read "our story" yet you can read it here) and we had our 3rd child.  We still managed to find some time to do fun things.  I joke that we are putting a few girls through college with what we pay for babysitters....it's not that we pay that much per hour, we just really enjoy going out and doing things together!

We didn't do as much this year as we usually do....typically we have a date night two or three nights a month, this year we barely hit once a month.  I guess that's what a new baby does to your social life :)  We saw one UFC fight live (he saw one without me after the baby was born), Carrie Underwood, Terry Fator's Vegas show, "The Wedding Singer" and "The Drowsy Chaperon" at the Hale Center theatre in West Jordan, UT, and that was about it.....I don't think we have ever had such a low key year!  Considering I did a few blog posts that chronicled the  shows we saw, the concerts we went to and the trips we took, I can honestly say we had a calm year compared to 2008 & 2009.  We had a few trips, they will be chronicled in later posts :)


No comments: