Friday, January 29, 2010

This boy is obsessed with shoes

I've already blogged about Hunter playing dressup with Madison's heels, I haven't grabbed a picture of him putting on my heels, but I did get this funny moment a few months ago. Hunter wants to be a big kid so bad, just like the rest of us. He came into the closet while I was getting ready one day and somehow found a pair of his daddy's sock and decided to put them on and then attempted to walk in his shoes as well. It was so sweet!

Here is how it went down....


Socks go on first.......


Then a jig must be danced.
He did managed to get the socks on all by himself, after all.....
Do you like how his daddy's ankle socks go almost up to his knees? That part got me rolling on the floor (well, almost, I did have to get the pictures before he moved on to other exciting endeavors)



Shoes go on next.....It didn't matter which shoe went on which foot, they are a tad bit too big anyway ...



Hmmm, maybe it's a little hard to walk in someone else's shoes...Good try, little dude, maybe someday you'll fit in your daddy's shoes.

This attempt went on for a while, long enough for me to run downstairs and grab my camera after seeing how cute he was being, and still grab some good pictures. Mads and I were enjoying the show.

1 comment:

JR and Brynn said...

Like Father Like Son, huh? Too funny. I am loving your digital scrapbooking, by the way.