Friday, January 29, 2010

Are you hungry? Hunter sure is.

This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, I think it turned out really well. Thanks go out to about.com who directed me to www.digitalscrapbookplace.com for their tutorials. I have been trying to figure out how to use my Adobe Photoshop for the past year with much, much, much frustration. So, to commemorate my ability to actually figure out a computer program here is my blog entry for him and his insatiable appetite. This kid can eat! He takes after me with that, I love food. Ryan and Madison will eat, and they do enjoy food, but not like Hunter and I. I just love this little guy, he is so cute and so funny. Madison was too at this age, I love my kids.

I think if you click on the picture it will enlarge and take up the screen so you can see the entire page and read the text.



I still hold fast to my claim that Hunter's true first word was snack. Every time he goes to someone else's house he goes up to them and says "naa", his version of saying snack. he will follow me around the house asking for snacks if I don't feed him a decent meal. So, in attempt to preserve my sanity I feed him 3 packets of oatmeal for breakfast each day. That usually takes care of he needing to eat continually during the day.

He is very easily distracted by food, whenever I need him to come upstairs or go downstairs when he doesn't want to I tell him I have food for him and he scurries to do my bidding. I try to always follow through, but man, he can be stubborn. At least this one mention of food will take care of any lingering desire to disobey me. Like I said, he takes after me.

No comments: