Saturday, August 20, 2011

SuuuuperMaaaaan!!! & his trusty sidekick, "Hunterbear"


Hunter got to go to Build-a-Bear with his preschool class for a field trip a few months ago, he named his new bear "Hunterbear."  Which, if you've spent more than 2 minutes around Hunter and I you'll know that I call him "Hunterbear" on a really regular basis.  He's going to hate me when he is a teenager.  So I found it cute that he named his bear after himself.  Some might call it cute, others, narcissistic;  Tomato, tahmahtoe.

Anyway, his Gigi found a box of BAB outfits at a yard sale and wisely snagged it for my kids.  In the box was a Superman outfit for the bear.  A few weeks ago Hunter decided he wanted to dress up like his bear, and came downstairs like this.  I thought it was so stinkin' cute!

Madison had to get in on the action, so she somehow found her old Supergirl jammie shirt that is WAY too small for her, and came for a quick picture.


No comments: