Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mom, I want skinny jeans.....



Recently Madison and I had this conversation:

Madison:  Mom, I want skinny jeans

Me:  You have skinny jeans

Madison:  No, I want skinny jeans

Me:  Madison, you have skinny jeans, all of your jeans are skinny jeans

Madison:  No, I want skinny jeans like my friend Jane* name changed to protect innocent friends  She has skinny jeans and they are tight on her

Me:  Well, honey, they don't make skinny slim so that's as good as it gets for you.  As it is they are 2 sizes smaller that you should be wearing and they still fall off.  You're too skinny for the skinny jeans.

Life is rough sometimes.  If only I had the same issues.  My skinny jeans are plenty tight.

Do you love the boots?  I'm jealous target didn't have them in my size.

No comments: