Thursday, April 29, 2010

Special Days



Special days are few and far between. Last Saturday was one of those rare special days for our family. We were able to go with Ryan's grandma as she went through the Temple for the first time (she is the cute one in the middle wearing a pink sweater). It was a truly wonderful experience to be apart of. I am so grateful to know her and for the opportunity for my children to know her. She is one of the sweetest, most kind, most generous people I have had the privilege of knowing. It was an honor being with the Ainge family as they were able to be sealed together.

As joyous as the entire weekend was, it made me miss the grandparents that have passed away more than ever.

Aren't grandparents the best? I know mine were. I miss them every day.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Wow, how awesome that must have been! And yes, grandparents are the best.