Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kids


What do you write for K? I had a hard time with this one, but I thought a post on sibling love would be appropriate. Our kids love each other so much, which I am so grateful for, I just hope it never changes. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the two of them together. Madison will constantly run over to Hunter, look over at me and tell me to take a picture of them together. Her favorite thing to do is to go through the camera and look at all the pictures. She gets so excited and happy when she sees one of them together, especially if it's a video...I have to physically take the camera away from her or she would watch the video's over and over and over again.

Pictures clockwise from left to right: One of our many pictures taken to distract the kids and keep them happy; M clapping for H sitting up; M holding H's hand to try and make him happy; Mom, M & H at Trunk-or-treat; M & H sliding together at Thanksgiving Point; Dad, M & H on our hike at Kiroli Park in LA; Entire family at Thanksgiving point; M & H at Trunk-or-Treat; M swinging H and trying to do an "underdog" at Kiroli Park

No comments: