Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I just can't resist

I am going out of order, but I have to add this to my favorite postings list....Amy, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share your story in hopes that it would bring as much joy to others as it did to me.

It is a short post, but check it out. Only a busy mom could get away with this. Now I am wondering if I could do something like this on purpose and get take-out without the guilt? I wonder how many times I can do it before Ryan would catch on??? Hmmm......

This is the problem I am having....I am super behind on blogging, but every time I log on to blog I end up reading about all of my wonderful friends fun postings and all my blogging time disappears. I do promise to get caught up soon, I just get distracted really, really easily.

2 comments:

Amy Simms said...

HA, ha I don't mind at all! Glad my craziness is at least joyful for someone!

Taylor Family said...

Yeah you updated!! I love hearing about everything that is going on or has gone on lately!! I miss ya!! Oh and thank you for motivating me to update too!! Call me!!