So one of our friends got tagged on one of the blog tags that go around and her hubby did it and then tagged some of his guy friends. Ryan was one of those guys. I told him about it and he told me that blogs are a girl thing (Spencer you have my permission to give Ryan a hard time) and he wouldn't do it. So, I decided that I will do it for him, using "his" answers. Hey, a girls got to find entertainment somewhere and since my hubby ditch me for the boys on a Saturday night, this time it is at his expense. Enjoy his answers, I think they are what he would say!
1. My wife
2. My wife
3. Have I mentioned my wife? Seriously, forget football, have you seen my wife? She is hot
1. Making my wife mad enough that she would accidentally put the remote in her purse for an all day shopping trip. I know that day will come sometime.
2. Bugs, I just can't help it, they make me squeal like a girl. My son takes after me.
3. Missing an episode of Gossip Girl, What is going to happen with Dan and Serena? And Chuck and Blair? The suspense is killing me!
3 current obsessions
1. Gossip Girl & 90210
2. My wife
3. Gossip rags, seriously, I need to know what is happening to Britney!
1. Leaving my wife on a Saturday night for a football game. She would have been so much more fun to hang out with.
2. Dating girls before I met my wife. What was the point?
3. Not listening to my wife. She is always right.
3 facts about me
1. I love chick flicks and musicals, my wife digs that
2. My wife is a better driver
3. I still don't know how to text message using T9, it scares me.
I'm not tagging anyone, but I would love to hear husbands answers from the wife's point of view.