Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ryan got tagged!

So one of our friends got tagged on one of the blog tags that go around and her hubby did it and then tagged some of his guy friends. Ryan was one of those guys. I told him about it and he told me that blogs are a girl thing (Spencer you have my permission to give Ryan a hard time) and he wouldn't do it. So, I decided that I will do it for him, using "his" answers. Hey, a girls got to find entertainment somewhere and since my hubby ditch me for the boys on a Saturday night, this time it is at his expense. Enjoy his answers, I think they are what he would say!

3 Joys
1. My wife
2. My wife
3. Have I mentioned my wife? Seriously, forget football, have you seen my wife? She is hot

3 fears
1. Making my wife mad enough that she would accidentally put the remote in her purse for an all day shopping trip. I know that day will come sometime.
2. Bugs, I just can't help it, they make me squeal like a girl. My son takes after me.
3. Missing an episode of Gossip Girl, What is going to happen with Dan and Serena? And Chuck and Blair? The suspense is killing me!

3 current obsessions
1. Gossip Girl & 90210
2. My wife
3. Gossip rags, seriously, I need to know what is happening to Britney!

3 regrets
1. Leaving my wife on a Saturday night for a football game. She would have been so much more fun to hang out with.
2. Dating girls before I met my wife. What was the point?
3. Not listening to my wife. She is always right.

3 facts about me
1. I love chick flicks and musicals, my wife digs that
2. My wife is a better driver
3. I still don't know how to text message using T9, it scares me.

I'm not tagging anyone, but I would love to hear husbands answers from the wife's point of view.

4 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Amanda, You are hilarious! I love it. You crack me up. I really do think these are probably Ryan's answers for sure. I love your idea about taking the remote control in your purse. I once was putting holiday packages together while watching TV and I mailed my remote accidentally to my sister. True story. So sad I missed you this last week. I will for sure call you next time we come your way. Or we all could plan a trip to meet in Mesquite and play at the condo. Think about it!

Amy said...

So funny! My husband left me for three days last weekend to go surfing with his 50-year-old buddies...and after being gone for two days on business. I think I might have to put up a post for him!

Amy Simms said...

You are so silly. Why do boys have to be so funny about things. Hope to see you guys soon!

Amy Simms said...

Okay sorry about two message right in a row, but Thomas just asked whose blog I was looking at. So I read him this post and he is histarically laughing! He confirms it all---Sorry Ryan. Gossip girl really? You are so silly.