Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last bits

Goofy sleeping pictures are my favorite. I went in to check on Madison the other night and this is what I found. I just cracked up. I can't figure out how her leg didn't want to fall off, but she slept all night long.

This is Hunter's version of "The Crawl." He shows off all his mad skills in this video, yes, that is my son squealing, not my daughter....He gets up in the crawling position, rocks back and forth, then proceeds to plop back down on the ground and army crawl to whatever he wants. He also growls when he gets frustrated....I love it.

2 comments:

Amy Simms said...

That is so cute! We call that the army crawl at our house. Davis is doing it too which means we have to vacuum more. Boo.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, this is too funny. He totally reminds me of Haley. The whole up on all fours cracks me up every time. I love it. Fun update. Miss you guys.