Thursday, December 2, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 1

I've decided to break my annual "Favorite Things" post up into 12.  I thought it might be fun.  Now, as a preface, there is no guarantee that I will be posting daily throughout the month of December, BUT I will work very hard to get my 12 completed before Christmas.  AND I may post more than one per day on occassion.  It's my blog, I can do whatever I want.

****If you'd like to see what I rated as my favorite things the last few years you can click HERE or HERE.

In years past I have mentioned my love for Christian Dior mascara. 

I love it. 

I pay, what I consider, way too much for it. 

BUT, I have the dinky-est eyelashes so it is worth every penny.  My thought is: save on other items, splurge on mascara.

This year I discovered Dior's Lash Plumping Serum.

I.

Am.

In.

Love.

Seriously, if you have dinky, thin, lame eyelashes like mine get yourself some.  It will be the best $28 you ever spend on mascara (well, mascara enhancement.  You use both.)

You'll thank me.

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

Wow that is a lot for mascara but its nice to know that the product actually does live up to what its suppose to do/ I have such a hard time buying expensive stuff like that because I'm never sure if its actually going to do what it claims. : )