Friday, May 7, 2010

Sibling love

Here are all three of my kids together.

Sadly it's the only picture I have of the three of them without anyone else in it. The great thing about blogging, especially when I am semi caught up, is that I am able to know where I am lacking in my picture taking....I will be getting more sibling pictures from here on out.

Madison loves being the mom of Presley...Hunter and Presley are going to grow up thinking they have two moms. I keep telling her that certain things are mommy jobs but it just makes it worse, she wants to be the mommy so bad. She'll tell me, "But mom, I'm the big sister, I want to help." We'll see how she feels when she's older and I start expecting more things from her.


Hunter still gets so excited when he sees or hears her. When we are in the car and she fusses Hunter will tell me, "Mommy, baby Presley crying." Yep, I hear it too, dude. Thanks for the heads up.


He still doesn't know what to do with her. He'll come up to us and ask to hold her, so we let him and he'll just look at her for a minute and then poke her. Then he says "All done."



Mostly they love giving Presley kisses. This little girl gets a million kisses a day. The kids will come up to her when she is sleeping and wake her up to give her kisses. I get it, I do, I love kissing her cute little cheeks too, but sometimes I need to get stuff done and I need both hands to do it. If it was up to me I would sit and hold her all day long. As it is I do that most of the day anyway. I get a short amount of time where my baby will love me unconditionally, when that time is over I can get all the housework I want to do done.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I haven't checked your blog for a very long time and I had so much fun looking through all of the pictures. Presley is adorable--congratulations! What cute kids!!