Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ready for Church


A week or so ago I finally got everyone ready with enough time to get a picture of the kids before we left. This was the best of the lot, but I still think Hunter has a goofy face. He's starting to get tired of me getting pictures of him. I'll get one picture, barely, and then he goes "All done." Nice.

Aren't they cute? I love, love, love Presley's dress. You can't really tell, but it is so floofy (not a real word, I know, but the only way to describe it!). She absolutely hates it and it is next to impossible to get her buckled into her carseat, but it is so dang cute! I hadn't put her hairbow on yet for the picture, and that does complete the outfit.



This picture is my kids and their personalities to a T. I love it. They crack me up with their funny faces.

No comments: