Thursday, May 27, 2010

On your mark, get set, go....

We officially have a 2 wheel bike rider! We are so proud of our big girl. She had lots of help learning from her daddy, her aunt Aunna, her uncle Phillip, her Papa and her Gigi. Mommy did NOT help because I decided that learning to ride a bike was a job best taught by her "daddy" (what I really meant by "daddy" was anyone but me because I had absolutely none of the patience needed to teach her how, nor did I have any desire to do it. I figure I do all the homework, piano, and never ending questions during the day while he's at work so I should get out of this one thing).






Poor Hunter was so distraught over Madison learning to ride a bike on 2 wheels that he kept saying "bike, Hunter's bike, bike" over and over. I don't know if he wanted me to push him, put his bike on the pavement, or take a picture of him on his bike? Or maybe he thought this bike would turn into a two wheeler? Or maybe, my best guess yet, is that Madison would not let him on the pavement when she wanted to ride her bike. I can't confirm that, but I that would definitely be something Madison would do.....

3 comments:

Amy Simms said...

Just catching up on your blog. Such fun pics and little presley is so cute! Loved your st. george post. Missing you guys!

Julie said...

my boys feel exactly the same as Hunter! Way to go Madison!

JR and Brynn said...

Your kids are so cute. I was so happy to see them and you guys. Way to go Madison!!