Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I lied, I do have a favorite.....


I always swore that I wouldn't have a favorite child. I lied, I have one now.....

Who do I pick as my favorite??????

I pick Hunter. Why, you ask? Because Hunter was accommodating enough to come 6 days early when I was pregnant with him. Madison was a week late, to the day, and this little one is still not here and I am officially due in 2 days. So, I pick Hunter. I don't care how horrible a mother that makes me. I want the use of my hands back, I'm tired of them being numb. I want to breathe again. I want to sleep when I get to sleep. I want to be able to pick thing up off the floor again, heck, I'd be happy to be able to sit without pain. I want to not have to focus 100% of my attention on my body to make sure the baby is moving, my water hasn't broken, contractions haven't started and a million other things you have to watch for at this stage of pregnancy. I want the pain over with so I don't have to have continual dread of what's to come filling up my days.

Call me cranky and selfish, but I don't care. I've earned it.

What brought this on? My doctor's appointment this morning. My body has not changed in 3 weeks. Apparently I am never going to deliver this kid, I'm just going to be pregnant forever. Well, at least until next Friday when he's inducing me whether I want him to or not. I don't think I can make it 9 more days.

I'll shut up now, every now and then my brattiness comes out full force and today is one of those days.

No comments: