Monday, June 2, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Madison had her preschool graduation last week. It was so darling! They sang the parents a few of their favorite songs and each kid got a medal and graduation certificate. The song in this video is one she sings all the time around the house, and my favorite part of this video is how the other kids are standing still or sitting down, and there is my little girl dancing all over the place. I think it is about time for dance classes.

This one just has her being little miss helpful with one of her preschool friends. This just shows her personality.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love her dancing all around! Cute!

Amy Simms said...

Preschool graduation is the most stressful day of the year for me! This was fun to see another teachers ideas, she seems like a fun teacher!