Thursday, April 3, 2008

Say cheese!



Madison got a camera for Christmas this year. She loves taking pictures. She likes to play with it in the car, and ends up taking pictures of her movies. This picture reminded me of one of the funniest things she did.

She was watching Little Einstein's one morning, and they ask interactive questions. They asked a yes or no question and she answered no. Obviously they expect kids to say yes, so they said great, lets go (or something to that effect). Madison gets so upset and says to the tv, "I said no!" I about fell down laughing, you had to hear her when she did it, she just expected the tv to hear her and the Little Einstein's to act accordingly.

2 comments:

Mythreesons said...

I think the funniest part is that she said "no"... talk about a total rebel. You're gonna have your hands full with her come 10 years! So I found you and will be back often!

Amy Simms said...

That is SO FUNNY! I don't dare to give my kids one of those cameras, I know too well what my boys are capable of!