Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nap time!


Okay, so here is our little guy sleeping. This is one of my favorite things about babies. He can fall asleep anywhere, see above where he fell asleep while he was playing.

Here he was sleeping on his chin! He had his head propped up on the edge of his crib, I was cracking up, after I checked to see if he was still alive!

Lately he wants to sleep on his side at the very end of the crib. If I put him anywhere else he wiggles around until he gets in this position. I finally got smart and just put him this way when he goes down for bedtime.

Once he falls asleep this is what he looks like. I love this picture. He likes to kick off his blankets and put his feet in the air, all while sucking his thumb. It doesn't get much cuter than this folks!

No comments: