1. What time did you get up this morning? I never really went to bed. The last two nights Hunter has been up every 1-2 hours crying, so as soon as I get back to sleep he wakes up again.
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? I LOVE breakfast food, but I usually do not get to eat until around 11 am, so I just go straight to lunch.
3. What is your favorite CD of the moment? I am always listening to Gary Allan. He is my favorite. I also have rediscovered Jimmy Eat World. I just love their first CD.
4. What kind of car do you drive? A GMC Acadia. I is soooo nice
5. Favorite sandwich? the Bobbie at Capriatti's...turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and mayo-yummy
6. Favorite item of clothing? jeans and a hoodie, I would live in that outfit every day
7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Where wouldn't I go is a better question. I have to say China because Ryan won't let us go with his parents in October. Apparently it would be irresponsible to leave the kids for 3 weeks.....
8. What color is your bathroom? A sky blue
9. Where would you retire? A cruise ship. There is this one cruise that is 3 months long and goes all around the world.
10. Most memorable birthday? my 25th. Madison was only a week old and I could still barely move around.
11. Favorite sport to watch? Live would be baseball, that is my fav. On TV I would pick football. I love yelling at the players for doing dumb things like breaking the huddle with too many players on the field or taking their helmet off on the field.
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? I hate getting out of bed in the morning. The one thing I liked about Anna Nicole Smith was that she conducted her life from bed. So, I will go with option number two and say night person.
13. What is your shoe size? It used to be a 7 and thanks to Madison I am a 7 1/2 now.
14. Pets? No, never. We tell our kids we are allergic.
15. What did you want to be when you were little? The first female president of the United States.
16. What are you today? Exhausted and just trying to run my house, who cares about the country.
17. What is your favorite candy? I don't like candy that much, but I love dark chocolate candy bars every now and then.
18. What is your favorite flower? Tulips
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day we fly to Memphis for my dad's canoe race.
20. What are you listening to right now? Um, March Madness. UNC just won, booo! Go Memphis Tigers!
21. What is the last thing you ate? Cheesecake Factory
22. Do you wish on stars? Nope
23. What faith are you? Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
24. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad, recaping the Memphis game from last night.
25. Hair color? It used to be naturally white blonde, now it is sandy blonde.
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Lily Anderson at BYU. I took 2 of her classes.
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, like there is any other option.
28. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember. I am not much of a crier.
29. What is under your bed? Storage
30. What did you do last night? Nothing fun. Tried to keep Madison from crying after her surgery.
31. Favorite smell? Honeysuckle, it reminds me of spring and rain
32. What are you afraid of? Losing my loved ones
33. How many towns have you lived in? Anchorage, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Reno, Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Provo, Woodland Hills, Stevenson Ranch, and Henderson, NV. I am done moving!!!!
34. Do you make friends easily? Acquaintences, yes, friends, no.
Okay, I did it! Now I tag Brynn, Shanti, and Amy S.!